Skip to main content

Hated & Envied ; Y must u repeat wen history doesnt. GERLFITE.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Have u ever been discriminated or ditched by ure own bestfren before..?? Well, if u dun, den i was and is Experiencing it now. Had enarf of all the craps, lies and shits. I trusted Dat Bitch so much and yet, she's killin me and stabbing me from my back. God. she's pretentious and is an absolute DRAMA QUEEN. she is really good at acting, and i recommend her to join mediacorp. Haha. LEWD. she doesnt have wad it takes btw. except for doze talents. FATASS. haha. She's werst den FIFI or susi from da drama series of "DIA". oK2.. make it clear. Mean gerls happened here in Singapore and in my school. Regina da fugly biatch, hates and envies cady at the same tyme. Dts wad happenin to me. Hmm. Regina has the beau but dat bitch has no beau except for her REGINA oh so similar attitude. Whatever.
Confronted her and yess. she kept Quiet. A question, WADS HER DAMN MOTIVE.!!??. uRh. She made alot of rumors. Hurtful rumours which caused tragic misunderstandings and crashing frenships. She made up everything. whatever dat came up from her mouth is so not true. Trust her.EVERYTHING is LIESLIESLIES. haha. She even said dat my GERLS and i wanna pick a fight with her. and oooo she's so scared. She shudnt be afraid of us. She have to be afraid of her ownself. The consequences and the outcomes. But hell no. she doesnt. She uses her bloody mouth to think and not her BLOODY mind. Now, ders a communication breakdown between me n my man. He tot it was my fault but it wasn't. he was fired and he tot it was becos of me. But hell no. Its herrrr!! She pulled me & made me entered that restricted area to speak wit hym. she twisted the story and said tat i was the 1 forcin . wad da hell.! Now, her mum is involved and thanks to herr. EVERYONE who doesnt noe the real me is blamin me.
I spent over 100 bucks for her thinkin she was a good fren. but wen im broke , dyz is wad happened. She manipulate me and nurul . Now, she's denyin everything. But fret not, i aint afraid to meet her mum coz i knoe, im not in the wrong. In fact, im lookin forward to meetin her mum. Guess wad..! She used to say tat we look the same. HECK no. We r wae different. Excuse me bitch. U cant be me. Its so clear dat ure just jealous. Coz u alwaes give me Flatterin praises n even made a fool outta me wen ure wit guys. Hello bitch!. U cnt pull me down coz i knoe, im not a LIAR AND TRAITOR lyke u. Ure just imagining things and PLSPLSPLS get out of ure DREAMLAND. We r steppin on earth and for sure, REALITY BITES. u cnt run awae from the truth, beeyatch!
Btw, u say ure eurasian? u make me laugh. U wanna be everything tat is me. U wanna use all the things i used n have evrything I possess. Heyhey.! Im still a virgin and fuck u biatch.! i have no say coz i noe ure werds and actions is not gvin me a shake!! HAHAHA. i aint callin mua mama lyke watcha duin now.. OOOO . IM SO SCARED..
Wanna noe tis bitch. Her name is TASHA..
REMEMBER this tasha ;




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics








get a life u bitch. wake up. to ppl out der. trust no one except ure family or TRUSTED ones. Dun be deceived by looks or actions. ure bestfren can be ure werst enemy!!! Take care..

LOVELOVEbella.

Sealed wit a kiss ;

Ps. She dun even noe who she's messin with.

Pretentious BEEYATCH!

_____________________________

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just