Skip to main content

Aint my red nose? Lol. Took a shot after all tat i cried. I've decided, im letting hafiz go.. Though its painful, still.. Its the past. Our friendship will be a treasure to me. I may spit out werds of hatred and anger, but deep down, he is still my friend. I failed to see tat all awhile he was there for me. BUt still, i cared. Missing my sister so much. The emptiness is getting stronger by day. I only have mum, abg eddie and my cousins. My friends, thanks a lot.. Ezad, thanks for hearing ,y pleas. I really appreciate it. Rabia. thanks fer holdin me when im falling. Din, thanks fer understanding... He composed songs outta my lyrics.
Title ; SAYANG AQIESYA NUR EDREANA
Sorrows and happiness
Was alwaes shared between us
Her laughter was always my spirit
My plea was alwaes hers.
Thorns tat hurt her
Words tat harmed her
Life she went thru
A diary in my lyfe.
Never a moment
She stopped and cried
Always fighting
Hoping for light.
Darkness occured
Frightened her away
Her heart
Felt like a dagger placed in between
Her shivers was never understood
Yet, she endured
Having faith and dreams
But now,
The light faded again.
As she closed her eyes
Taking her last breath
She smiled and say
"My love will forver be"
An ending tat stabbed hearts
Her words forever remain
With her love, i shall always grow
Her strngth, an inspiration never to let go
Her life story, an artpiece,
perfectly defined.
I LOVE YOU, dearest, Aqiesya.
How was it? Inspiration just came to me within just a blink of an eye.
Oh yes, Happy birthday to my abg dino. Bought hym a timberland shoes $358.
At least, he knws i appreciate hym..
Im happy to know tat my friends still cared. Take care everyone. Bella loves you...
Love and Appreciation,
Bella James

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just