Skip to main content
Align Right
Trust issues sucks right? I mean, most ladies would definitely agree on that.
People might see me as an open-minded, heck care kinda babe, Unfortunately, i have a lot of insecurities. And I need to execute that feeling away from me . It would definitely lead to an unhealthy conflict .

I am very happy to be blessed with a 3 year relationship.
and i thank allah for giving me th guidance through out.
See, all i ever need is just a piece of honesty and faithfulness from my other half.
And im blessed to have one.

But recently, i realized i cant restrict or command someone to do something they would repeat.
I agree, once, twice, thrice, you will always do a lil give and take.
However, when th limit has been breached, then, thats it.

I will never end this relationship. If i have the power to control things, i would want things to sail smooth. Nevertheless, control my emotions.

Th problem is me and its an irritating fact.
I do trust him. But i have precautions too.
Now, im so gonna shut my eyes, bite my lips, lock my tongue.
I am never gonna open up. Neither would i suspect.
Even if th suspicion is there, i'll pretend, nothing ever occur.
Hence, blame it on my PMS.

So, if anything were to go wrong, i will definitely blame myself for not being a good girl.
I am seriously sick with th problems occurring every now and then.
Im tired of these sleepless nites.
Sick of these eyebags.
Deprived from my past and im really tired of crying.

I hate th fact that once i fall in love i fall hard and i will go all out in a relationship.
However, this tyme round, things will change.
I will be stronger than i was before.
And i will face and fight for everything.
In fact, what doesnt kill me, makes me stronger.

So even if i smile, or laugh, it doesnt mean im happy.
Sometimes, i do pretend to save a bond, friendship or relationship.
I have swallowed enough.
And, th pain is just unbearable.

And as for you ppl who keeps on talking behind my back,
I knoe you love it, you can eat my shit.
Hate me, then face me.
I dun need unneccessary stress for now.
I really need a time-off.
My mind is in a mess.
My heart is lost .
so please, understand.


AND I LOVE MY BABYBOY A LOT !

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just