Skip to main content




Im off to school with yaya(akai's younger sister) tomorrow! I hafta pay my school fees.
Urgghhs!
Im soo syck of ppl bragging me of my whereabouts.
Im still around, still alive ok!
&
I am still using the same number, so mind you, pls?

I just need some space now.

Things havee been happeninq lately.


Be it good or bad, i wun elaborate.




Im just soo syck of people assuming and talkinq.
please stop your minds fromm running wyld can? Im currently looking for a job. Reason being, bored and I miss earning my own hard cash! But thys tyme round, I wun spent on useless and worthless ppl whom I call, 'friends'.
My laptop have been giving me problems lately. my apologies if I havent been onlyne tat often.
I'll get it fix soooon! promise!
note to my dearest friends :
Sorry if you feel neglected. Im soo sorry.
Ive come to realise that Im happier with my family.
and i really appreciate akai's family for all the advices given.
Especially mama akai, thanks for makinq me realize what ive missed in lyfe.
Thanks for everything.
No hanky-panky, I promiseee!! =)
Friends, Im no longer interested in hang outs and clubs k?
I am not interested in all the rumours or cheesy news u've got.
sometimes, your motive is to break me.
Being naive, i swallowed all of those lies.
Its true what they say, if you're not firm enough, ure easily taken advantage of!
now, im focusing on my education and im so gonna prosper k!
I dun wanna be that junk by the streets.
I dun wanna have a dark dark future.
TO MY BELOVED :
after what we've been through, I realised whatever U say is true, that im easily taken advantage of and i need to stay put in my studies. i promise to be more focused now.
TO MAMA :
Mama, sorry if i was too selfish.
sorry if ive never understood you.
alhamdulillah, allah have answered my prayers.
mama, i really need your guidance k.
Sorry if i ever gt drunk.
sorry if i creep.
sorry for all the shyts ive caused k?
I love you.
and kakak, thanks for evrything.
ure presence in my life changed everything!


Before my lappie starts her attitude again, i better stop now! lol

ps ; since its pink, lets call it a her. (rofl)

love u,

Bella

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just