Skip to main content

Quotes Myspace Comments

School ended late today and I had my presentations.

I was the host for my group. We discussed on the topic

"HEALTH & BEAUTY".



Let me share some of my speech.


Due to some technical issues, I need to actually crap to my audience, (classmates) for about 8 minutes. Ok fine, make it 10.



It was random and I couldnt think of anything to say. And so, I decided to explain briefly about my discussion's topic.



U have no idea how nervous I was. Imagine in prompt 2, without any scripts and preparations. I nearly stammered!


rofl.



I told the class that beauty is one of the essential things in women's life. Be it young girls, children, adult or even men!


I admit that my hair is fake. I did extensions and it was worth the price.


Most my friends love it. Even ms devaki loved it!


Self confidence is very important as I realise that teenagers nowadaes tend to have a serious problem with it : LOW SELF ESTEEM.


In order to overcome it, I actually explain to the class that everyone is beautiful.

Be it the rich or the poor.



To me, everyone is equal.

Fine, sometimes, I do cricticize. But who am I to discriminate God's creations?


I am neither perfect nor rich.


I admit, im not pretty, and im fat. (frens, dun kill me fer this!) haha.


But beneath my imperfections, I do have my talents.



I have a heart. A heart which i generously give to everyone who needs love and sympathy.

I have a mind. A mind to think beyond all the rationalities.

I have ears. Ears to listen to pleas and praises.

I have eyes. Eyes to see the world and to see how beautiful the world is.

I have shoulders. A shoulder for those who needs to lean on.

I have hands. Hands to reach out to those who needs a grip.

I have myself to be who I am and not what i am.

I have lips. Lips to kiss the forehead of those who needs a friend.

I have a voice. Voice to speak and stand up for pride and the innocent.



I admit, Ive misused most of my talents including cricticizing my foes, listening to rumours and lies, slap those mean creatures and even lie to save myself.


Above all, I know my mistakes and I admit i was bad.


Ppl change.


And now, i am a victim of all negativities.

Rumours about me getting worst, betrayal and even, revenge.


U knoe how it crushes one's heart and how it tortures one's emotions?

IF URE NOT STRONG, THATS IT!


I've learned to face the challenges in lyfe and Ive begun to ignore the evil eye.

The truth will come to light and there, I will shine. (i hope so)



Back to my topic, BEAUTY AND HEALTH.


I emphasized more on self confidence and wealth and media influence.

Why can't the media be fair?

Promoting all the branded items that the poor couldnt afford?


Why cant media potray the image of being humble?


See, I realise that most of the rich is poor in happiness and love whereas the poor is richer, the richest in love, peace and happiness.


I really envy those who have love in the family. Unite.



I am not saying I come from the oh so unloving family.

Trust me, I do get my father's love but not the attention.

He buys my time.

Money is important. YES. but pls, love and attention is the most essential thing that complete one's life.



And health. Slimming pills to look beautiful?

Why believe in drugs when U can work it out.

EAT RIGHT. STAY FIT AND SLEEP WELL.


As for me, I have extensions not for confidence but for fashion. a different approach.

but hey, i found a cheaper bargain compared to spending 300 over just to be beautiful.

I seldom wear those branded clothes and bags.

And even if u see me with those, it was given to me as a gift or token.



Manicures? Yes, i do indulge. but again, its for fashion and to try out the vibe.

Why spent 20 over dollars to get your nails done when u can get it fer 8 dollars?

Not being a cheapskate. But this is the way to save up.


There, U will learn the meaning to survival.



Get my point?


Readers, Ive faced too much dramas and I am here to correct everthing.

What people say about me, what they think of me and the reason they bitched.


You will knoe how i feel only to lose a BF and losing parent's trust just because of all the facade stories they made up.



Only God knoes. And i live it up to hym.


Its a lethargic and stressing day for me today.


2 presentations : RADIO PRODUCTIONS and also BEAUTY AND HEALTH.


I am losing my mind.



I may look tough now.





I MISS MY BF.I MISS MY BF.I MISS MY BF.I MISS MY BF







baby i love u so much.









Oh and ive had my hair done. Bought make up for hari raya and did my eyebrows.


Im out soon to splurge on shoes and bags.


Thanks mama. Thanks daddy.



I love u the most.










glad miss deva accepted my appeal not to remodule due to my personal issues. thanks for understanding me. And i wun let you down. Thnks fer discovering my talents, teacher.






LOVE.



BELLA

Kisses Myspace Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just