Skip to main content

In life, there will alwaes be a day you will feel like giving up and just be on your own, and when u really need that someone, he/she isnt there for U.
And the questions that lingers in your mind will be :
  1. why must it be me ?
  2. Where did I went wrong ?
  3. Why cant i live my lyfe ?
  4. why must everything happen in one shot, all at once ?

Getting kicked out of the house due to some stupid reasons made me cry and ponder.

Why must people say the darnest things to bring me down?

Im not easy. serious shit. im not that kinda bytch who sleeps around or worst, fuck around.

Ive got my sense of dignity.

Though i may stay out till wee hours, I do have my limits to everything.

And i hate ppl who simply have the tyme to spread rumours not to ppl surrounding them, but to the extend of telling my mother.

Listen, my mother had a hell of tyme raising me up ok. Ive disappointed her farr enough but i dun have the heart to disappoint her this much! How would U feel if your mother dun trust u and u knoe that ure plain innocent? fuck.

serious. ive had gone thru a lot and this year, 2008 is really a rough beginning for me.

Not only my mother, but my boyfriend..

My bf trust hys frens instead of me, trust those strangers and leave me hanging by the streets.

sayannggg, bella taq mcm gytu laa. haiz! akai taw pe.

wahlao!

fuck laa ok.

I met my boyfriend on the 19th to settle sum scores. we ended up shouting at each other.

glad it all ended in the morning about 3 am?

ahaha.

Family got involved. WE ARE GIVEN 2 WEEKS PROBATION. wun elaborate much.

Just hoping fer the best and i hope my name is cleared!

This few days has been hectic fer me. Ive been out late and i indulge in some activities, lots of plans in mynd. party. karaoke. bowling. pooling. shoppinq. hair-dos. and lots more., shopping for labels? shopping fer love ? haha. emotional baggage, throwing them away. funny, i aint crying over hym no more. it hurts. a lil bit. not to worry i'll get a hang out of it.

Eqa's birthday celebration ? hunneh, sorry i cnt indulge alot ok?

and we went far east plaza to have dinner. thanks to bro in law, apit and hys fren, pendeq.

thanks fer the ride! and yeaaa, thanks fer being der when i was almost dying! get what i min?

e'qa, maqan maintain k?? hhehehehehe. aqu pun actually.

rofl.

it was embarassing fer me to have one strand of my extensions falling in the ladies. i got the freak out and ended up bursting in laughters, hahah. i was lucky no one was around. thanks bytch!

2nd incident was definitely that van : we were sitting by the loading/unloading bay waiting fer my brother in law to fetch. there was this similar van approaching us. BEING KANCHONG, me and eqa rushed up and packed our stuffs just to realise that it was APEK driving the van and not APIT! that apek gave me a "wth" kind of look, and i pretended to flag a txi behind. hahaha. whats werst, there's 2 malay pakciks not far away frm us,looking and laughing at us.. geees. sooo malu!!

Eqa, last warning taw. hehehehe.

gtg now.

love.

bella

Popular posts from this blog

This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just