Skip to main content
Its weird to have me surrounded by all my past. But, I appreciate it.
I used to not appreciate those around me. Bitch huh? Haha, But hey, i was younger back den..
Today is the 19/11... wOw.. Tyme really flies and its gonna be 2008 soon - in a month. Two years since I last hung out with hym. Ok now, Lyfe is getting better. Yes, i min it.. B E T T E R!!
Pleasure of my own privacy, leisure and JOY. That fcuka is outta my lyfe and yes, he gets to taste hys own glass of wine. I cant wait. Cant wait till he rot and die in prison... He's suffering and Im enjoying what i call, LIFE.
Im seventeen. Young, curious, Naive and of course bold. He may look at me as im one of those trash along the road. Retard, i aint no junk. maybe, he ought to realise tat im tat jewel in the junk. Not being boastful or whatsoever. But what more do U expect in a gerl, who doesnt even drink, smoke or even club. Ok, i did club. But i was with my brother. I dun bother to put on what u call, concealers, compacts, foundation, mascaras, blusher or even gloss. Im out with only my eyeliner. and body mist, of course. I dun even give a fuck to surrender my body to my lover. NO WAY! And do i deserve all those beatings and torture by tat fcuka?
I dun think so. In my professional term of logic, I dun think girls should be hurt and demoralize tat way. Girls are known to be sensitive, fragile and soft. But at the same tyme, we, girls, should not take the advantage to hurt and shit on guys. Not all guys are as bad as thugs and not all ladies are as bitchy as a bitch. Still, everyone have their pride.
I have my reasons fer being so mad at guys. Ok. im slowly healing from the shyt that ive been thru. Gawsh, i cant focus even at werq.
Im syck olryte. Mum hid my blood test result, again.. Just what is the outcome of my blood test?
LOVE,
bella james

Popular posts from this blog

This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just