Skip to main content


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Apiesh.. Tis is the guy tata have been wif me thru thick and thin since 2005. He has always been my shoulder to cry on and fren to talk to. Until today. he will still be the closest to me. Sacrifice he made will forever be rememberd. Times we spent forever will be. And although time is the barrier to our friendship, i will still climb over the walls to make it up to hymm.

HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY APIESH!!!

His birthday will be on the 20th april and i'd be treatin hym to swensens. ahahaha.

I wish all the happiness in life. And i wish fer the best. Life goes on. And i want u to treat everything as the beginning. Not the end. Apiesh ,remember wad u told me before? U told me tat impossible is nothing. Now, im phrasing these back to u . Except tat its from me to u now.. We will both pray for her. And for u, jgn lah degil2! Hayzzz. well, guess tis is it. I'll sms u 12 midnite on the dot to wish you anth bdae! gagaga

Take care,

With love,

BELLA JAMES

Popular posts from this blog

This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just