Skip to main content
Yesterdae was a blast but at the same tyme was a SCREW. Went to school as per normal, well just fer GRADUATION. Had lotsa hahas and hohos. But back again. i was caught! Sprayed my hair black but damn, there was still patches of blonde strips here and there. Argh! Mr Principal caught me and lucky2 me, i brought along my hair spray, if not............ I cant attend graduation. My gratitudes to Mr. Ratish (my form tchr). He explained to the principal why i came back and blabla. Pheeewsh! Lucky2 me...
After spotchecks and briefings, went to school hall fer the ceremony. Principal had a few say and afterwards, its our form teacher's turn. Every class had to go on stage to receive GRADUATION CERTIFICATE. it was sadd especially after the ceremony. Videos and pictures of us was played on screen and GOSH, i was almost tears .. Thanks to Lulu, she crack a million JOKESJOKESJOKES. hahaha. Hence, i burst laughing. Haha. Got our school magazine and a school ; CLASS OF 2006 , file. got lotsa messages and autographs from my fellow frens and teachers. LOVEuALL & MISSSSSSSSS u ppl! Thanks alot fer everything. I wun let our memories fade.~!!! Gonna miss school and everyone.. Haezzz.
At the end of graduation, nurul and i decided to hang awhile. Spent some tyme with ayu and after tat zul tagged along. Waited fer Aisha to arrive. Joked ard and again, MY CHEEKS BECAME ZUL'S PINCHING VICTIM! hahah. Went vista pt and nurul bought her contact lense. Trust me, she'll look gorgeous in dat lenses.! Haha. Went to causeway pt and wash my hair. got a hell of naggin from that makcik cleaner. She even complained to the guards! and haha, it was a false alarm coz there was no mess! Wun wanna elaborate. Find out more from me on dyz part yea, its funny! Hahaha!
Lastly, nurul, zul , aisha and i went to our usual hang out. Nurul and aisha straightened their hair and aisha got a beetle cut! Nyce~!!! As fer me, i felt all sad and tired. Wasn't myself at that point of tyme. Zul, aisha n Nurul sense something fishy . It was strange actually. My voice suddenly changed. Became all weak and i looked all pale! Is it because of the pressure im facin in lyfe, or was i just tired? Why should i be tired when i did nothing except a few outings to my aunt's place den, abg dino's. But. I felt different. I felt like shouting my heart out and i felt like crying and not stopping. Maybe its just the load and burdens im carryin. Or maybe its just me? But urgh. lets forget it. im ok... (,"(",). Slept from 5.30pm yesterdae till todae 14.03pm. And im still tired. Haez. BELLA WAKE UP!!! haha.
As fer my dearest Anis, im sorry if u still mad at me. AGAIN. Now i realise that wishes upon a star dun cum true and dreams are meant fer sleeping. Take care. U'll get to knoe the truth one dae. These are the ups and downs of a relationship. Like a syrup, Love is sometimes sweet, too sweet, bitter and sometimes PERFECT! Ure the playmate. U have to knoe wads right and whats wrong in a relationship. Nevernever break the heart that truly loves u.
Enough said now. My cute lil babyprince, LUTHF IZZ QAISY is here! Wanna put hym to sleep! To my frenz whose takin ure O levels, all the best! Lets suffer now and dun let ure efforts be a waste! GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!
LOVELOVEbella~
Sealed with a kiss ;

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Popular posts from this blog

This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just