Skip to main content

Why..??


Does dyz define how disappoint i am now?.. URGH.! How i wish i could post sumthing happy and lively. The thing is. I can't.
To u ppl who hate my post, just leave. u dun need to read when u hate it. afterall, its my blog. my words. SORRY. not in da mood.

I really hate it wen u compare me to herr. Ayte,i wun mention names nor point a fingerr. But its just sucks to actually have me compared. I can onli be myself and ppl can never be me. EACH AND EVERYONE in diz werl have their own personalities and dey r unique in each and every waes. SO PLS. STOP...

Mama, everything u said is true. Yerps, ders alot of QUESTIONS in dis head. But den, wad pressure me most is.. I Can't simply have e answers. It sux, mama. sorrie if i've been rude and rebellious. I promise to u and to everybody including ANIS. i wun be as b4. I won hang wid all dose minahs and all. Trust me. It will never happen. And if it does. PUNISH ME for all u care.

Its been long since i last met em. and dey r searching fer me. But heck kare. Mama, im just 2 stressed up wid everything. TOO STRONG FOR TOO LONG. hurts badly. I knoe dys is just mazes of life. But its like. i've been bitten by a snake and i just can't suck da poison out. Oh God. ALL I NEED IS SOME ANSWERS.

Im a gerl of my words. I mean wad i sae. And trust me wen i speak. Its hard. The burdens is just too heavy for me. I jyst can't take e load. I feel lyke crying my heart oud now.. Buh everytime, im wid u or anione else. I potray a fake smile. Im a hypocrite to do so. Oh God, forgive me pls.

_________________________________________

my tears define everything ;

DON'T SPEAK~ silent pls. it will hurt me more..

LOVELOVEbella~

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
16 th August marks th most remarkable day of my life . The day i stepped to adulthood- MARRIAGE. I'm finally a wife to Mr Sheikh Md Zakaria aka Akai . A mixed emotion fell upon me . Its a feeling of joy, happiness, blue and fear . My greatest fear is actually marriage . Im afraid, i might lose it . But lets be positive . I shall learn from th past and not make history repeat . Everyone was ard, unfortunately, daddy had to attend a very important meeting in Bali. Abg Eddie can't get his leave, abg dino was in malaysia . However, im glad, everything went smoothly . To my friends who attended my wedding, thanks a trillion . and to rabia, thanks for sleepin over to help out . Well, at least, you've got your reports done, kankankan ! hehehe . i suke ! Nevertheless, mama, who plays th main role in decorating th hantarans . clean up and set everything up . Kakak, to actually help out . Daddy, for your greatest support , and for th cash you gave to make my wedding a successful one...
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)