Skip to main content

Haters means no shit to me. Yes, i really min it. No shit.
Seriously.
Hate me / Love me, either way, they actually have thoughts of me and im flattered.
How sweet! =)
Ive been down with some serious headaches this few weeks and sometimes, its just unbearable.
I tend to realise all the reasons to my failure in lyfe.
Perhaps, i wasnt a good girl back then.
But who cares? It was just plain history.
Now, im all grown up and I should have better knowledge on the "do's" and the "don'ts".
And im talking about everything.
To me , every single person is unique in each and every part of him/her.
Most ppl tend to underestimate the younger generation and also ppl who enjoy night life.
But again, havent this ppl heard that things doesnt always go your way?
Every individual have his/her own personality.
Okay, i know, im so random. But its just general, dun U think so?
Okay, Its finally my off day cum ka-ching day!
Ain't gonna indulge much okay.
Gonna get a new pink LG phone.
Akai also finds it nice.
As for today,
akai wanted to sent me to school , Unfortunately, hys baby girl isnt tat well.
And so, cabbed down to NUH and it was belardy 3 hours till we got it done and over with.
=.="
Afterwhich, went vivocity for awhile to catch some items.
Had cockles kway teow and carrot cake for lunch.
and also
Rojak plus cheese fries for dinner.
Got myself a pretty good rest, i tell you.
Ive been wanting to have a tyme on my own back here in my cozy crib.
Heavenly.
Baby got himself a tagged account and MSN as well.
Sometimes , i do have doubts.
But to think of it again, its unfair for hym since i have a couple of accounts.
PERIOD.
So, let me just put a full percentage of trust for now.
But its difficult, people.
I seriously have problems with trust issues!
=.=
Tyme to change bella!
Bellakai won't be in singapore till sunday.
so, have a good weekend ppl!
And to papa (akai's dad), happy birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just