Skip to main content
Okay , i suddenly miss my long black hair.
This picture was taken back in 2007, that was lyke 2 years ago, can?
So, should i bring sexxy black, again?
Okay, today was a roughtough plus yippeehippiehappy day for me!
Have a lil convo with missie lawyer.
Apparently, only a few special ppl have been told about the case.
Met dearest daddy since he's back in Singapore already.
Okay, daddy, better show yourself up since someone confirmed your name to be indian.
I agree on the Biswas though. but what about the Antonio Agresias?
Haha.
Afterwhich, met dearest akai, went to Bugis and town to catch some ideas for valentine's.
Oh and some preparations for the month of February qan sayanggg? hehe.
See larh, you have the ability to make me smile, laugh, cry and angry all at once.
ahha.
Baby was listening to "Baby, don't go".
And he keeps on phrasing the same thing to me.
"IM BETTER THAN YOUR EX, BETTER THAN YOUR NEXT".
He then adds on, "I love this song, bella. macam kener gytu. and i'll always be your next ok?".
Haha.
And i emphasized this part from the verse to him,
" We break up to make up".
Hahaha.
Macam paham larh kiter.
Okay, he was like bella bilang daddy 'I LOVE YOU'.
and i was smiling when daddy complied,
' I LOVE MY SON IN LAW TOO.'
Macam taq sangker2 okay.
Okay, for now, im still thinking what trust is all about.
Be it friends or in a relationship.
In the meantime, im having trust issues.
I dun understand why people keep on talking, knowing, i treasure all my friends.
But again, do they even realize i cared?
Like, hey.. I have nothing against my circle of friends i swear.
Im known to be a straight forward person.
My upbringing have taught me how to forgive and learn from my mistakes.
Again and again, i potray a smile so sweet yet facade.
I may seem happy and jovial, but inside, only god knoes how sensitive i tend to be.
Yes, ive grown a lot after a bad past.
But now, ppl still think im as cruel huh?
The whole of my life, ive been putting others ahead me.
And now, should i still stay the same? If yes, then who would consider my feelings?
God, all I need is some serious guidance and answers.
Akai, mama, mama akai, daddy, eve, max, dolly and e'qa, thanks a lot for hearing my pleas.
Im not out for some sympathetic shit.
Perhaps now, silence is the best answer, right?
Am i a bitch because i speak my mind?
Am i a bitch because I wun let anyone push me around?
Well, if being true to myself, makes me a bitch,
then, i'll accept it rather than me faking to be a person im not.
I'd rather be myself and compromise what I believe in.
Have a nice day, everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just