Skip to main content
Its a mundane saturday and yes, its a day home for me.
Busy memorising those notes from school and work. grr!
Mama went out with Qaq darling leaving me alone at home.
And akai's prepaid is effin low that i cant call hym.
Marvellous qan? It was just 5 hrs ago when he can receive free incoming, afterwhich, the mobile operator goes " THE M1 CUSTOMER YOU'RE CALLING IS NOT RESPONDING"
he then gave me a message, saying his credits are low.
Message siaper ajer taw! pfft!
Okay, was on the phone w eve and we were talking about almost everything la qan.
GUYS ATTITUDE, sucks big tyme!
Was utterly busy with some of my school's things to do yesterday.
Afterwhich, accompanied baby to clinic again.
and then, headed to woodlands.
Hung out with hym for a while and bumped into FRANIRA AND WANIE.
It was fun catching up though'.
As we were engrossed in our convos, we bumped into E'QA, her daughter and DAYAH.
We laughed a lot, talking about how the seniors used to have conflicts with me.
and wanie was telling me that i have a 'stuck-up' face if i dun wear a smile on my face.
Geeez! qesiannye aqu! grr. haha.
Akai was busy playing with naima and talking to hys boys.
and i was pissed at that very moment knowing two girls sms-ed hym.
Shasha and Anissa.
Pathetic la, in the inbox, anissa was asking akai.
'' U, jadi tak? senyap aje?"
And shasha was like ;
"Hehe, i tgh tunggu u bobokkan i ni.heheh".
Tell me, which gf or fiancee or wife could accept such a msg?
siaq uh.
It breaks my heart actually.
Akai told me, he wanted to meet "SANTOS" and i couldnt tag along.
I fucking know that its probably ANISSA since she msgd hym for confirmation.
Oh btw, anissa knoes he's attached.
so? what a slut qan?
I didnt bring the matter up to akai.
Keep myself shut. besides, i cant force hym right?
Lets just wait and see.
Im having lots of tolerance now, boy.
It keeps me ponder every now and then, why the world seems to be unfair?
Guys tend to creep behind their ladies knowing that she's faithful.
and ladies tends to fling knowing that she has a great guy.
It hurts to share, though the other party might claim, they are mere friends.
Now, put yourself in the shoes of the innocent. How would you feel?
Cheated.
Now, i seriously have trust issues.
He surely knoes, i dun trust hym that much.
But baby, the choice is yours.
call me once you gt the chance, i shall bite my lips and let you confess, your own.
Cos everytime you get agitated, u'll spill everything out to me.
i love you.

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just