Skip to main content
LIAR.LIAR.PANTS ON FIRE!
ok lame.
I told you readers that I would be early today ryte?
NO. I LIED!
I had my beauty sleep last nyte. 6am.
I simply couldnt sleeep.
Again, I msned with DIYDEEJANE and entertained her TAGBOARD.
Darh macam alamak.com kan sayang? haha.
And so, thanks to rabia, I woke up at 13.00!
If its not for her, I think I would disappoint my dearest Sheikh Muhammad Zakaria aka Akai!
Grrrr!
Lucky for him and for me, I got there as 'early' as 15.15pm!
Nyce one, bella!
So, he welcomed his baby, and that is ME, with a big wide smile!=)
He was delighted .
And i apologize 1234567891011121314151617181920 times for being super duper
'early'.
Glad he understood and yea, we jumped from my daily routine to our crappy jokes to my trip to GENTING/KL/PORT DICKSON and bla bla bla. well, the normal couple jokes.
As for us, as usual, a rough talk!
Haha, its just the way we roll.
He saw my long hair and ;
Bella ; sayang, rambut bella darh panjang qan?
Akai ; (with a wide wide smile) tau pun bella taqut eh?
Bella ; taqla.. hehes. happy ?
Akai ; ni macam lah akai peh sayang!
and he asked me a trick question , which is ;-
Akai ; Bella, ader roqoq?
Bella : ader, baru beli..
Akai ; oh, masey roqoq?? taqper, tolaq akai 5 batang, lagy satu pass kt provost, don.
Bella ; abeyh bella?
Akai ; pandai2 bella stop bile akai darh klua on wednesday!
Bella ; ye sayang!
See, i told you, i can never deny this baby of mine.
Reasons he took my 5 sticks was simple.
1. He wants a puff.
2. To reduce my smoking habits.
pfft~!
He's gonna be released on the eve of christmas, morning that is.
going for lunch and head home, den , movies, den town baby?
PICHAS soooooooon~!!!
and he better follow me to grandma's crib for the christmas celebrations!
In case, you curious ppl might be wondering, my grandmum is a catholic and yea.
Im a muslim ok!
Told him I bought hym a red/white fred perry top, a red/black levis cap, a wood keychain with our names engraved on it and a red/white billabong board shorts(right spelling peeps?) lol.
He's a big fan of red, i tell you!
He smiled and said thanks,
Im still waiting for his dinner treat ok!
akai, last warning!! jeahahaha!
Ok, enough of blogging for now.
after visiting her son, now im meeting his mum! rofl.
Ive to like clean up my rooom first, baybeh!
udah ngk mau telat lagi deh.
yang pasti, aku lagy capek nih!
ps ; dun blame me, mum is indonesian ok!
Am forward to wednesday .
and sunday, ive got a film to shoot for!
grr, wish my team luck!
its gonna be on non-verbal communications.
so, ive to actually draw a big smile cardboard and hold it against my face.
and so, if u see me doing that, its not for charity, but if you wanna throw some pennies, feel free babies! haha.
Its for school project. retarded? yes i knoe, ive to be thick-skinned on that day! grr!
and oh, rabia is sleeping over tonight! yeaaaaaaaayyyyy!
See you and have a nyce day!
Love you, bitches. i mean it in a good way, so yea, if u happen to read this and hate me, cut your dramas and shoo! get lost.
keep the tags cumin in.
i love you!
AKAI, YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE!

Popular posts from this blog

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just