Skip to main content

I finally gain my appetite to have a MUNCH MUNCH. but not a lot laa ok?
Credits to my lovely MAMA, ABANG, QAQAQ, BUDAQ DEPAN SEQOLAH, abang pipit, anuar, rabia, Daya, E'qa, Diydee and Nas.. Credits to my taggers as well! Thanks for all your support! cey, macam naq menang award eyy? hehes.
I appreciate each and every single one of you. Oh and yess, i finally see the light within. I've built that strength inside. Ive yet to be stronger. I come to realize that life has lots of beautiful wonders and the future has its surprises. Tyme tells everything. And Allah (god) definitely wants the best for his people. If something is meant to be yours, sooner or later it will still be.
Ive learnt a lot during those nights alone. Ive endured much pain than what ppl have expected cos im known as that bubbly, loud and happy go lucky girl. Within those smile and laughters, its a deep deep cut. A hollow heart which is yet to be cured. And my girls knoe, ive shared lots of past experiences with them. I love my girls and I dun want them to be in the same situation as me.
Not only my girls, but to everyone out there. BE STRONG. Dun waste your tears for something that is not your worth. Instead, laugh it out. smile like it doesnt kill u inside. The stronger u are, the winner u will be. Trust me ok?
Enough of me crapping, I have to get myself dressed up and clean my MESSY room before meeting my future mother in law. She's 1 hour away from meeting me. OHH!! haha.
AND THE VERY BEST PART, Ive decided if i still wanna continue my engagement with that PAIN IN THE ASS in october. Haha. Im not telling. Let me talk to hys mum first ok? And i will update as soon as im home, provided, if im not lazy to on my lappie laa k? *smiles wide.
Ok, gotta roll now.
Keep the tags rolling, bitches! Muacks!!!
LOVE.
Bella

Popular posts from this blog

This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just