Skip to main content






Engagement is the sweetest thing that could ever happen to a woman. And once U reach that stage, U will tend to feel sad. A mix of emotions. U tend to think of all the FUN u used to have.

The guys U used to cheat and the promises U have broken. Sometimes, U realize, Karma happens. And fer me, it happens now. Now when im facing the happiest moment of lyfe.
LOVE? Sometimes. u tend to get syck and tired of it ryte?? U feel lyke everything is not ryte and all u have in mynd is nothing except fer all the NEGATIVITY! RYTE??



Ok... Im seriously fucked up with what u call LOVE. I may be gettin engaged in a month's tyme. But ITS ALL A MESS! I Mean it MESS!!!



PUT YOURSELF IN MY POSITION :



U have a BF who stays with U.. Hys mobile doesnt even ring when he's with U..

Then, he told u he's going out with hys camp mates. BEING UNDERSTANDING (bloody fool), U believed hym... He wakes U up 6.30 in the morning, just fer u to open the door and let hym in.


Ure tired and sleepy, yet u still talk to hym as if there's no tomorrow.

The very next day, U REALIZE, HE IS ACTUALLY OUT WITH ANOTHER FUCKING WHORE! To a late nyte movie..


GET THIS FACT RYTE, U asked hym to accompany u to a movie, but he told u, he was late...


WHAT IS THAT!!!


And what shocked me is that WHORE!

Who is like 32 YEARS OLD. BEARS 3 KIDS, AGED 12, 10 AND 3.

CLUBBER. + DBL O.


Has an ex bf whose 19. has fetish fer tall guys!


And knowing that you're hys fiance, she told u "TUNANG LEY PUTUS PE."


She even got the guts to tell u that she is the one who started messaging your guy because she doesnt want hym to call her SOMBONG.



Heyy, aper nie, TUNANG ORANG SIAk!


AND....


She even has the guts to tell U that she treated your fiance to ALCOHOL AND CLUBS.

She even told u they went out together to CLARKE QUAY AND TANJONG PAGAR. Just the two of them.. together...!


How hurt can that hurt a lady? Tell me. What? Just fer this bitch, i have to break all ties with hym? Just fer this bitch, i have to cry and keep on crying?...


What about the sacrifices i made?

Am i not understanding enough?

Am i being unreasonable?




Just what am i supposed to do?

Cry?

SHOUT?

Stay strong?



To my fellow frens, Get the picture?


U guys told me over umpteen tymes we are compatible.

Looks good together especially when we argue over sumthing silly.

for example, IS THAT A STAR OR AN AEROPLANE?




And to U my precious one.



U WILL NOT HEAR FROM ME EVER AGAIN.

SHOULD THE ENGAGEMENT HAPPEN, I SHALL NOT SAY A WORD.

I KEEP MYSELF SHUT AND I SHALL JUST BITE MY LIPS SHALL .



Till the day that im gone, just remember, uve done nothing to satisfy me.

Yes, u make me happy.

But i cant stand your lies, fucka!



Sorry fer all the crushes and smses i flood.


U should knoe, I DESERVE BETTER.


The problem : its just so hard to let go... gosh.. all i need is STRENGTH!
now as im typing, he's giving me a hell lots of MISSED CALLS.





BELLA<3

Popular posts from this blog

This guy here is a friend of mine in ADMIRALTY PRIMARY SCHOOL. .remembering the times, he called me names, and well, its normal kan? primary school habits. I got this article from a fren's tagged. i was shocked upon receiving th news. He was a nice guy . anws, rest in peace my friend. al-fateha.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all of you . It might be a joyous season for most muslims. However, its both sad and happy for me . Im happy since its the first time i celebrate raya as a wyfe. Unfortunately, my dad had a great downfall bck in jakarta. He suffered stroke . I wished i could just fly to jakarta now . Daddy called. "Sweetie, im sorry i didnt transfer you cash . Tho' you're married, i did not forget my duties and responsibilities as a father . I tried calling you but to not avail . I could barely speak my dear. Princess, dun worry . now i want you to be strong and stop crying . i love you so much . i just need rest for now. i wished im there with you . remember, if anything ever happens to me, just know that i love you and you will always be my only princess. I AM ALWAYS IN YOU, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN ME." Allah, forgive daddy for any sins he commit. please grant hym good health . im really dwn for nw .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED HUSBAND, AKAI ! 11/09/2009. B, bini you kanchong kan, naq post early2.. hehehes.. biase ah, semangat birthday!! hehes. Akai dearest, we both know, what we went thru. The rumors, the fights, the merajok2 session, my irritating prangai and your nonsense. haha, we shared too much. Remember those days, when everything started with a simple 'u tgah uat ape ' to the extend of our 'sandcastle' story.. to our never-ending phone conversations. our exchange of mms. everything blossomed to a wonderful relationship, then, our first fight, so on and so forth . We got separated yet we never part . And today, look at us, we are officially husband and wife. We've proved many ppl they are wrg abt us, darla. We made it this far. and despite all the problems we gonna face in future, just remember how we pulled thru. just remember those jokes we made. Isnt it sweet , baby? Ive never forget those first times we had. And i will never forget us. AKAI.. Just