Skip to main content
I've been reflecting on a lot of things today.
Perhaps, mostly on my attitude.
I do agree, the fact that, when i fall in love, i fall hard, does play a big role in my lyfe.
I am happy to have found my other half.
Sometimes, i do wonder, why I tend to get over-emotional whenever he tends to crack a joke with me .

Well, the term , other girls, makes me feel small whenever im around any other gorgeous ladies.
Im inferior to this kinda things.
and sometimes, i feel challenged.
as if, im not a good gf, ever.

Okay, he has been nyce, really really nyce.
as what ive always told my friends.
He is my bestfren, my enemy, my sugar, my honey, my poison, my vampire, my savior.
In short, he is my MR EVERYTHING.

With hym, there is nothing i can deny.
And with hym , i feel secured.

Though at times, i may be a bitch, but i wun go the extend of contacting any other guys.
Takkan pernah. Coz to me, one is enough. Im not willing to risk it.

Memang uh, kawan je per.
But again, if u are too engrossed in LUST instead?
U tend to forget everything .
Lagy2 sometimes, ppl tend to say they are single when they are not.

Okay, some guys prefer to just play around but stick to one babe,
but again, havent those guys thought of the other party?
Why selfish? when evryone have feelings?

Get my point?
Okay, this is just a random post.

I better start tucking in now, my tummy is killing me .
"-"


Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.