Skip to main content
\









Im glad everything is over.
I headed to Sembawang park alone, last night.
I really need to think through the possibilities.
Little did I know, akai called me.
Akai ; bella, qatner?
Bella ; sembawang park, alone. why?
Akai ; asal sorang2? JUMPER AKAI PLEASE?
Bella ; jap lagy kay?
I made hym wait for about an hour.
Baby met me with a long face.
I tried asking hym why but to no avail.
He then told me he's all stressed up w his friends and some other stuffs.
As for that bytch, He explained to me how he didnt expect her to be around cos he wasnt informed.
He wanted to bring me along but with doubts.
He wanted me to stay home and not get drunk.
Walked around with dearest from woodlands to admiralty.
In the end, apit came and fetch us.
Went fishing. BUT I ENDED UP SLEEPING!
Okay, im glad he explained things.
Now, before he strts his male PMS, i better go siap.
dia udah menanti deh.
AS FOR MY TAGGERS, I'LL REPLY ONCE IM HOME.
MUCH LOVE.

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.