Skip to main content


I am sooper bored ! Ok, Im supposed to meet dearest early ! Im lazy enough to get my my faaat ass up the bed. lmao. Okeh, now im up and ready, he's still asleeeeeeeeeeep. pffft.
Thanks to my 12345678910112131415161718192021222324252627282930 of wake up calls.
He is finally up and HOPEFULLY he is already in the shower. Baby. cepeten dong! waduh. udah bosan bgt nih. mawu aja akw simbahin kamu sama air!
Daddy gave me a call two nights ago. wanting me to meet mama's cousins back in Indonesia.
Im excited but lazy at the same time.
Told daddy, grandma wants me to visit aunt ryta back in Melbourne.
Now, i seriously feel im like a bouncing ball! duhs !
I dun care. Im staying here peacefully.
Unless I merajok den i follow U ok daddy.
Great, akai and I have plans to attend naima's birthday this week.
This precious' birthday falls on 16th of january, if im not mistaken, kn eqa?
she was borned on the day i have my bloody geography test 2 years back.
I rushed to KK and took mc for my test. nakal eh bella? lol.
and today, i dun really feel like going out. in a lazymode.
but then, nothing beats my akai! no matter how lazy i ought to be, im still gonna rock on and get my ass up the bed !
tomorrow is already monday. Ive to be up early not for school but for another job interview.
all the best to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.