Skip to main content

Hello 2009. Goodbye 2008.
Im now on the phone,with Akai.
He is a bad bad boy for today! Not wanting to sleep but listen to my voice when he have work tomorrow! He havta be up at 5. grr! degil sangatsangat.
I am really looking forward to a better prospect this year.
Trying my very best to be akai's goodgirl.
and to be much more responsible and positive.
Both, akai and I will be saving up.
yes, save, save, save and save!
He will be my financial controller.
Or else, i'll overspent.
Somehow, 2008 have been a roughtough year for me.
Lots of obstacles, lots of tears and challenges.
ALL IN ONE YEAR.
Its like dominoes, falling one after another.
Like a star, people keep on talking and spreading unwanted rumours.
sungguh taq perlu k?
but unfortunately, mulot drg taq penat bitching.
lol.
Aniwae, sad to knoe, my life is your entertainment, babies.
Haha.
Lots of bitches have been challenging me and waiting to see me fall.
For now, i wouldnt wanna think about it.
cos those challenges made me stronger.
Now that im away. away from all the dramas, i bet, i leave u questioning why.
Theres a saying ; Tepuq dada, tanya selera.
ask yourselves.
Whereas me and akai, people keep on breaking us apart.
fables and lies.
saying im cheap and i bring random guys to my place for a late nyte?
aye, please eh? i have pride and i have my mum and my brother at home ok.
im not alone.
This 2009, i do hope it would be smooth.
I'll graduate soon in may and im looking forward to a better career.
Lots of mugging baybee.
Im also taking my driving license.
and i shall pass my diploma, hopefully.
Im planning much for my future this tyme round.
trust me, no more hanky panky.
Preparing to be more serious now.
Besides, my family is enough to keep me rockin!
oh and not forgetting those who totally see the inner me.
and and my baby and his family.
I dun need hypocrites to break me apart.
2009, NEW YEAR, NEW ME.
Goodnite.

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.