Skip to main content






Seriously, this was the last picture taken by bella and rabia!

Urgh! Im soo touched with her post, can?

It got me to tears, bleahs!


Rabia! I havent cried since months ok!

and now, u managed to squeeze those pearls out!

She actually posted a picture of me.

Saying that she misses me.

Well, its not 123456789101112131415161718192021.

its way beyond that numbers since we last met and have a good laugh!

I sure have a lot to say and I have a lot to tell you.

Ive got my reasons runninq away from everyone.

But dun you worry i will never run away from you.


and yes, i cant wait for thursday! the day that i'll be seeing you.

hehehehes.

We got lots of catch ups to do.

And rabia, fret not, you will always be my number 1.

I LOVE YOU, GF.

Huggies.


Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.