Skip to main content





Notice the difference? Hahas. Ok, its my hair! It was LOONG and now its short.
Thanks to my itchy bitchy hands and fickle bickle mind.
Met love today and he was like maad at me for cutting my hair short!
Bella : akai, bella gotta new look sayang !
Akai : Taw.. Bella, tangan gatal qan??
Bella : hehes, ah2 laar.. akai, rambut pendeq qer panjang?
Akai : (silence for a minute), Bella! rambut panjang lar k? make sure, bile akai jumper bella next 2 weeks, rambut bella darh long!
Bella : Yela! PROMISE.. CONFIRM, FOR U I WILL K BABY!

Akai : Taw taqper eh bella! *giggles.
And i realised that my phone messaging system is diverted.
For instance, If i deliver a message to "a", my report will be stated, "delivered 'a'", "failure 'akai'".
It failed to akai because hys mobile is off. so once he switch hys fone on, he'll receive a whole bunch of my sent messages. weird? Well, I, myself, never once encountered such a situation.
I did asked my babylove, he was like "tanak la delete msg bella".
I then reinforce that he should delete the msgs which wasnt meant for hym.
He smiled.
Fishy ey? But my conscience is clear!
Today was suma's lesson. As usual, our fellow classmates could not understand a single werd she said. her accent was damn pekat! hahaha. belit2 pekat lor! lol!
School was fun with the bitchings and crapping tho I WAS LATE AGAIN!
Lecturers couldnt be bothered to ask me why, cos i wud answer wif a sweeeeet smile and a simple sorry. One of the lecturers even labelled me BITCHY! DARN! hahha.
I am totally broke and i was summoned $200 for littering a cig bud(ryte spellin?) lol.
Ive to like holla mr james aka daddy to trf me cash .
urgh!
The NEA doesnt even have proof i littered! fcuka!
He willingly chased me when i was in the school compund! KANASAI!!
PFFT!
Back to school, I was nominated to be the most suitable candidate for the class blogger which i have no idea why. thanks, i'll do my best ayte.
and im selected to be in class debate for mr saul's lesson.
such a luck but bad luck happens as well.
perhaps, i cnt have all the good things on my end.
Ppl keeps on hatinq and wun give a damn douh it crushes me.
why cnt ppl accept the fact tat ive changed from a rebel to the girl next door.
and i min it.
urghs. penat ah.
To those who understood, thanks.
I LOVE YOU.
PEACE.
make love not war
out wif mum tmr.
to those who wun understand whats the meaning of BROKE, THANKS!!!!
and yes, i cud get cash easily from dad, but i dun wanna trouble hym no more.
its not easy earning the sum he's earning,
bapaq aqu susar2 qejer, qorang senang2 saq.
haiz.

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.