Skip to main content
Friends
Till the end.

rambut maintain k bella! parting last warning! haha


me and akai's cap.

My kaki gereks! I was sick the whole day.
sweet of rabia to cum over qan? Terus baeq seyh aqu. lol.
No lar, thanks to the pill mama gave me.
I really miss that childhood friend of myne.
Yeayness, meetinq her again on thursday.
And She'll be sleeping over at my crib on friday.
Friday, gonna meet AKAI!! Yeay, even its from 2-4, still, moments are precious my dear.
qan akai qan?
Crap, havta change the way i communicate with akai.
Have to be more subtle. urgh! In fact, our jokes are rough.
Ppl mite think we are fightinq. qan sayang? lol.
Ive got school from 9-5. grrr!
Thats all, pictures for my holidays, be only updating few from eve's camera and will be updating more. NYNA, CEPAT!! hahaha.
AKAI, I CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY. U'll be in my arms again! wee.
dun forget, christmas, grandma awaits for your arrival baby!
PS ; TO MY KAKI GEREKS thanks for making a great day for me!
I dun really feel the boredom .
Its hard to wait for someone whom I miss dearly.
Im lucky enough ive got my laughing gas!
and akai, I still think of you despite the fun.
every minute, Ure name will be mentioned.
Till then.


Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.