Skip to main content







Thanks to my oh so emotional attitude, I failed to update the most precious moment of my entire life! A new baby was borned on the lucky 08.08.08.
That is my lil baby cuzzie.. Hys name is Elfi 'Izz Qayyum.. And we call hym, Qayuum..
Recognize hys elder sister? The one on top?? She's the host fer a kid's programme in suria, CHINCHILLA. I wonder if that is the right spelling. LOL!
Right on National day, I spent my tyme with the light of my lyfe, baby boy, Luth 'Izz Qaisy.
The one i've neglected fer months. Ok, i admit, i was busy with school, work and yea, BOYFIE, SHEIKH MUHAMMAD ZAKARIA aka AKAI.
I felt sorry. But baby, promise i wun do it again ok.
Ok, I love that baby boy of myne. The sunshine that never failed to give me strength.
Whenever I look upon hys face, seeing hym giggle and telling me all the baby jokes, I felt happy.
A feeling I could not define.
Love so true. Bond so strong. ILY , darla.
Im looking forward to see this lil one grow, not Qaisy, but Qayyum.. Wonder how he would look like and what's gonna be hys ferst werd. LOL! I cant wait fer that SPECIAL MOMENT..
Till then.
BELLA<3



Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.