Skip to main content

MyHotComments.com







And so, I just returned home. Just have a look at my heavy eyebags and red nose. I was from a ride with Akai's parents. Ok, went to hys grndma's crib in the middle of the night.
Things have been going on between me and boyfie, lately.

The tiff, the changes and the distance. Its not getting any better, it turned out to be worst. Its 6 weeks to our engagement and now, i dun evn knoe how to phrase it. A DISASTER? err... SERIOUS. NO IDEA.

Lets get things straight. Ive had a huge argument with hys friend, Farhan. AGAIN!

And outta sudden, akai was all different.

Crap, it was just a week ago when he asked me if he cud return baq to my crib, and my answer was simple, NO. reason, i was unhappy still.

Yes, I got myself carried away thinking of that jander.

But, again, they are mere friends. And i hope, its clear enough.

Akai has a serious problem answering calls, and replying messages nowadays. Not only mine, but everyone. Hys mum told me he sounded real down.

I knoe, my sarcasms hurt hym alot. and i cnt blame hymm. Im the kinda person who will shoot out all the negativity and blames when im raged.

Great, now he merajoq and he doesnt even wanna hear my name.

He doesnt even wanna take my calls anymore. Not only that, he even said, he cared nothing about the engagement = US!

Something is SERIOUSLY not right ok, because, we were ok. and suddenly, BOOM! he hates me.

Dun u think its funny? all rite, hys mum told me to hold on. and she still wanna clarify things with that son of hers. and i should thank akai's family and mama for all the support.

I am still drowned and drained.

Back in my mind, I dun want thys engagement but here in my heart, "BABY, I LOVE U SOO MUCH."


Everyone told me to gyve myself a time-out.
I can't. Ive been having sleepless nytes and crying. FOR A GUY? omg.
sighs.
Readers, pray hard for me ok. Trust me, deep within, i knoe, my baby will come baq to hys senses and i knoe, there must be something bothering hym.
The very 1st minute, we were happy and for the next, it was tears, anger and hatred.
Its funny huh? at first, it was me who felt the hatred. and now.. its hym..
Dun wanna be superstitious. But baby, i dun even knoe, where are u leading us.
U said U missed me? and now?
AKAI, IF YOU'RE READING THYS, REMEMBER..
Akai : Bella... naq qener cross qer?
Bella : Taqlar.. Last ey??
Akai ; CUTE SEH bella. buat lgy! *Kisses me on the forehead.
im out for now.
SERIOUSLY, NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANYTHING.
bella.

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.