Skip to main content
11 December 2007 will never be a day i'll forget..
It was my company's 1st year annivesary.
And its been already a year since i werked with that company.
It was fun cos we gotta knoe all of our maytes. The juniors especially.
It was fun werking with all of u, bear builders.
Dinner was nice. Except fer the salad. it taste oh so weird.
LOLS!
BeQ to my victory..
I won 1st prize for halloween best dress!!!
ANDANDAND..
IM THE MOST HAPPIEST TO WIN
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE 2007.
Woah! I gotta heaven of shopping to do. And i bought my guess wallet and yess, gave some of my gift vouchers to mama! wowww!!!
After the award thingy, at bou 11, decided to go St james wit dorcus and yana..
sadly, my bf wun allow me to do so! Oh akai....
Being the goody goody girl fer the nite, i head home. hahaha
SO CONGRATS TO ME! HAHAHAHAHA

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.