Skip to main content









































Pictures taken on the 20th september and 26th september.

It was just me and my girlfriend.. Err, dun get me wrong aite! My bestfriend. She's like a sister to me. 5 years of friendship going 6, and still standing strong.


Happy birthday, dear sis. May God Bless U in everything U do. Gal, U knoe, im alwaes a phone call away. Nurartiqah, The girl who has the keys to all my darkest secrets. ALways sharing our sorrows and laughters. We may argue at tymes but hey, It was just rumours of the red eye. Why bother? The truth is, we know each other best. Rite eqa?...
Lol!
I made her birthday a memorable one, i guess. I was broke and dad couldnt trf me cash due to some transaction problems and I used all tat im left with fer her card and keychain tat holds her name and her favourite ace of heart. She likes it.
Well, its just a token from me to show her how much i treasure her.
Thanks sis.
Bella hearts eqa...
Love,
Bella James




Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.