Skip to main content



















Busy Busy Busy! Was tat alwaes the reason i avoid my friends? Gosh. What haf i done. Tis pictures surely shows the negativity outta me. But heck, i dun wanna be tat anymore. Just lookin into my mum's eyes made me realize how she treasures me. I dun wanna turn precarious. NO! God. I Would rather be me. Apart from tat, im glad work is improving my life. WAY BETTER! Thank god! Ezad cudnt book out.. *SOBS.
I've made a few arrangements fer myself.. Spent more tyme with mua family rather den partyin all nite. I fell sick d other nite, Vomitted since 3.30 am. I swear, it hurts. Mum Kept my blood test results again. What else can i do besides pretending? Pretending to laugh and smile? That is my only way out. I've to admit, i miss my late sister so much. Believe me, i havent passed all her letters to her frens. Am i being mean? I'll get it done soon.
Oh goshness. I love myself now DESPITE all the shits i must go thru. Hey, tat is life. I've to snap to REALITY! I dun owe anione my life. I would den say, i owe my parents a lot fer having a hard tyme bringin me up.. I apreciate it..
Love,
Bella James

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.