Skip to main content

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Like a wheel, life has its ups & downs. As for me, my life is not at its usual arena. Its all turned, twisted and CRASHED. Stressful and demanding as it is, i still have to B strong and face everything and I min it ; EVERYTHING. Im so missing my daddy now. Its been 2 months since he came back. He is bz with werk and stuffs. God. Im happy coz I stood up for justice. Sad coz theres family conflicts. Lonely coz my dad isnt back on this holy month (puasa). Proud coz i passed my prelims. Confused by Anis's atittiude. Depressed with EVERYTHING. Pressured with school and Angry coz i cnt do anything at dyz crucial moments.

Urgh~! I miss my daddy~! I miss my brothers.( Dey are bz with life now ). Miss my house. (rented). Miss my mercedez benze ( daddy's usin it. ) I miss Anis. I miss my life as a princess. Treated lyke 1 and have all those grand burdae parties and grand events every year. Long for a short ; I miss my everything. I miss my life.. I wun elaborate coz its personal. But just bloggin sum basics for me to keep a review. N levels. I have to be focus despite da obstacles and hurdles in my lyfe. I have to B strong and face everything. I can't b weak. I cant just go with da flow. I have to fight and get everything back! BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. Daddy, pls cum back soon. I have alot to sae. alot to confess and I NEED ure help. Daddy, the only person who can change everything back is U. and u knoe wad i min.

____________Im just e gerl with dreams.Do fairytales cum true?.________

LOVELOVEbella~

Sealed with a kiss ;




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Popular posts from this blog

Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
16 th August marks th most remarkable day of my life . The day i stepped to adulthood- MARRIAGE. I'm finally a wife to Mr Sheikh Md Zakaria aka Akai . A mixed emotion fell upon me . Its a feeling of joy, happiness, blue and fear . My greatest fear is actually marriage . Im afraid, i might lose it . But lets be positive . I shall learn from th past and not make history repeat . Everyone was ard, unfortunately, daddy had to attend a very important meeting in Bali. Abg Eddie can't get his leave, abg dino was in malaysia . However, im glad, everything went smoothly . To my friends who attended my wedding, thanks a trillion . and to rabia, thanks for sleepin over to help out . Well, at least, you've got your reports done, kankankan ! hehehe . i suke ! Nevertheless, mama, who plays th main role in decorating th hantarans . clean up and set everything up . Kakak, to actually help out . Daddy, for your greatest support , and for th cash you gave to make my wedding a successful one...
Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES