Skip to main content

Tell me dis isnt gdbye.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Baby. I knoe ure still mad at me. I hate u for not trusting me in dyz matter. U should knoe me best, sweetlove. Umpteen tymes i tried callin u. But ure just not there. Ure mum and brother (shukor) told me dat u slept da whole dae & went out strait afta breakfast. Problems after problems i have to face. I dun want u to b a problem to me. My curiousity kills. I will forever feel guilty if i dun get to speak to u . Anis. Bella mintak maaf. Bella dun min to hurt u. Coz hurtin anis mins hurtin bella, syg.

Im not bein mushy but seriously, URGHHHH! u drivin me nuts. Haez. Plspls dun do this to me. pls tell me dis isnt gdbye coz sumtymes GOODBYES IS FOREVER. I just dunnoe wad to blog abt now bcz. thinkin of us HURTS. I dun want this relationship to die. Enuf of all da hell dat i went thru for years. Da painful impact is still on me. U were der advising and pullin me thru wen i was down. But now, u just put me aside. I'll wait till my n levels is over and if u still wanna act dis wae and be silent den... xxxxxxxxxx. urgh! To love u is to kill myself! i rather die den bein in pain. y cnt i be happy. at least once? Haez.

I love the way you look at me,Your eyes so bright and blue.I love the way you kiss me,Your lips so soft and smooth.I love the way you make me so happy,And the ways you show you care.I love the way you say, "I Love You,"And the way you're always there.I love the way you touch me,Always sending chills down my spine.I love that you are with me,And glad that you are mine.

i love u baby!! forgive me!

sealed with a kiss ;

B E L L A<3





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.