Skip to main content

Everything i wanted...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

A sudden thought of hym hym hym. Im tired. But i need hym.
Cnt blog much. Well, i aint at my place but trust me alot of great events happen and yes yes. On da 02092006, a new baby was borned. Cant upload his CUTESY pictre coz i dun have it at my kuzzies laptop. so jengz. His name is LUTH IZZ QAISY. and he does have cherry cheeks~!!
N levels started and yerps2 its EASY. I tot it was hard but thanks to my studies n revisions. Insya'allah i can make it. AMIN...HEY JERK, FLY AWAE FROM ME. EZHAR, GET A LIFE. I LOVE ANIS N ONLIE HIM~! GET ME??



Anis. Just wanna let u knoe dat my love fer u keeps on developing and u've grown in me. MUSHY as it is. YES. i've turnd mushy, thanks to u. Hehs. LOVEya loads, baby. LOOK ME STRAIT IN MY EYES. LISTEN TO MY WERDS AND JUDGE ME WID URE HEART, baby. Thanks fer ya love n support~!!




Hosted by SparkleTags.com





PS TO ALL MY ABANG. IM MISSING U GUYS. AFIZNIZAMLANMAIL. KORANG SEJAK KEJE NIE,ADEQ N MAMA MISS KORANG TAO~! BILER NAK BALEQ UH~!!! MISSES.



Popular posts from this blog

Finally, my bro weddiN HAS ENDED . Im happy fer bof my bro and sis in law. Im praying the best fer the both of them. I feel contented coz i was there to help my bro and be by his side. Im gonna miss runnin into him and huggin him and pinching his tummy and call hym RUDEE SPARROW. cos he could actually imitate captain jack sparrow aka my love. kwang kwang. SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!! MOGA BERKEKALAN KE AKHIR HAYAT. Love u all. Best wishes ; BELLA JAMES
Korang2. I have deleted my tagged account . I dun want to be the reason for hacking or changing someone's acct .. I am sick and tired of everything. I can be contacted through msn, since i'll be deleting facebook as well. So, have a nice day ppl ! =)
I'm glad akai is in the pink of health, again ! As for me, im the one who is currently down with a high fever, 38.6 degrees. please eh, not H1N1 tau !! lol .. I shall thanks mama and akai for taking a good care of me this whole of 2 days . Akai, tho i might be damn irritating and cranky during my fever period, im glad you're able to stand all my nonsense . Akai fed me porridge, made me drinks, sponged me and even massage me . He even monitor my medications time . Thanks baby . apart from that, mama did sponge me as well . Akai is currently at work , I cant wait for him to be home . Well, i do miss my schoolmates truckloads . Anyway, sorry dolly plan was cancelled, im having a ridiculous high fever . Sorry rina, taq dapat gy open house qau semalam, i demam la you .. hehehe Zura, sorry taq angkt qol qau yer, aqu tdo siang, matlumla, kene sumbat dgn ubat, ape ke tdk, terus gone siol ! hehehes.